North Belfast Physiotherapy clinic was established by Bernadette Pendleton BSc(Hons) MCSP.
Bernadette is a Clinical Specialist Chartered Physiotherapist and registered member of the Health Professions Council (hpc).
The Clinic has been developed with the aim of offering a comprehensive range of quality physiotherapy services in a personal and professional setting.
Patients will receive a prompt and effective physiotherapy programme to achieve a realistic rehabilitation goal.
- Back and Neck Problems - including disc problems, sciatica, whiplash, arthritis, and nerve pain.
- Sports/exercise injuries - including muscle and ligament injuries, muscle imbalance and repetitive strain injuries.
- Arthritic conditions of the hip, knee, shoulder, hands, and feet.
- Rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery – including joint replacement, fractures, knee and back surgery
- Joint problems such as frozen shoulder, wrist pain, foot, and ankle pain.
- Ergonomic and posture advice.
Most clients are seen by self referral or through recommendation by their GP or consultant.
Initial assessment and treatment lasts approximately 1 hour and follow up appointments 30-45 minutes.
Appointments are available evenings and weekends.